A new edition of the progressive rock masterpiece from 1972, the first in a series of Yes albums to get the deluxe remix treatment. Featuring new stereo and 5.1 surround sound mixes by Steven Wilson from the original multitrack reels, and transferred flat at 96K/24 bit. Also included are a flat transfer of the original stereo mix and other bonus material.
Presented as a double digi-pack format in a slipcase with a booklet featuring new sleeve notes by Sid Smith, along with rare photos and archive material, the album has been mixed for 5.1 Surround Sound from the original studio masters by Steven Wilson and is fully approved by Yes.
The CD features a new stereo album mix, plus a new mix of America and an early mix of Close to the Edge.
Contains original artwork by Roger Dean who has overseen the artwork for this new edition.
The DVDA features:
- a 5.1 DTS Mix and High Resolution Stereo mixes.
- DVD-A players can, additionally, access a 5.1 Lossless audio mix (24bit 96khz).
- the new album mix in high resolution stereo
- the original album mix in a hi-res flat transfer from the original stereo master tape source.
- numerous audio extras in high-resolution stereo including single edits & studio run- throughs.